Centrifugal Pump Systems
LORENTZ PSk-CS surface pumps are vertical multi stage pumps designed to efficiently deliver the highest volumes of water from a solar power source. PSk-CS surface pumps are typically used in irrigation projects and for wide area drinking water applications where they reliably meet the most demanding requirements, economically, without pollution and without a grid connection or diesel generator.
These highly efficient pumps can achieve flow rates of up to 500 m3/hour and pump up to a 90 m head. Each system consists of a pump, pump motor and a controller. All components are carefully designed for use with direct solar connections. The modular concept allows for simple servicing and a low cost of ownership.
- Very strong ROI against diesel powered pumping, reducing water production costs and reducing carbon footprint
- Long life expectancy and proven in service record
- Designed for use in remote and harsh conditions
- Smart modular design for simple and cost effective servicing and repair
- Cost effective spare parts philosophy
- Large range of pumps to closely match each application and optimise efficiency
- Engineered in Germany
- High quality non corrodible materials used
- Solar direct connect with AC connection options
- MPPT technology to maximise power use from PV modules
- 3-phase air cooled high efficiency motor
- Data logger integrated into the controller